NVSA can provide a wide range of services to help you including customised training, mentoring and support for staff, volunteers, and volunteer managers
By joining NVSA for a nominal fee you will receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- Face to face volunteer referrals
- Significant discounts to training
- Access to a free consulting session with our qualified staff
If you wish to become a member, please complete the New Member Application via the link below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Membership of NVSA is an extremely cost effective way to enhance your volunteer programming.
We offer single and multi site memberships on a sliding scale.
- Significant discounts to training,
- Access volunteer referrals
- Free one hour consultation session with our experienced staff
- Discounts to other services, such as consultancy, customised training sessions.
- Free marketing support of roles and vacancies through our social media.
NVSA staff are experienced trainers.
We are able to put together a customised training package for volunteers, staff or both.
We have provided training to boards, executive and all staff levels.
Staff have trained in a wide variety of organisations including: local government; community services; health; multi cultural; emerging communities; aged care; disability, environmental and a range of other organisations.
Our costs are very reasonable.
Contact us for more details as we customise to your requirements.
I Want to Volunteer
Looking to make a difference in your community? Search here for volunteer roles:
Opening hours: Monday -Thursday 9am - 4pm
NVSA is located at 39 John St, Salisbury South Australia, just a stone’s throw from the railway station and bus interchange.